Monday 19 May 2008

It really is fantastic to be a part of this competition, even better to be one of the finalists. I would like to congratulate my fellow participants. I would also like to thank all of my family and friends for all their support. I really could not have done it without you!

Summerfield photography has expanded in the last month, we are moving in to a state of the art Gym in a brand new building in Coopies lane industrial estate Morpeth. We hope that we will be fully operational in the next couple of weeks.

Over the weekend I was involved in a fund raising event for children’s charity so that has been a lot of fun and of course worthwhile. Today I have been shooting a portfolio for a hair dressing student for her final year at Northumbria University. This was based on a theme of Fire & Ice. We used two models in a local pub in Ashington it was really good fun.

No comments: